Today I interview philosopher Eric Schwitzgebel about how well we really know our own conscious experience.
Download CPBD episode 082 with Eric Schwitzgebel. Total time is 1:18:36.
Eric Schwitzgebel links:
- Home page at University of California, Riverside
- Eric’s blog
- Describing Inner Experience: Proponent Meets Skeptic
- Perplexities of Consciousness
- “The Unreliability of Naive Introspection“
- Eric on Philosophy TV with Peter Carruthers and Brie Gertler and Tamar Gendler
Links for things we discussed:
- Michael Tye
- Titchener, Experimental Psychology (part 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Russ Hurlburt
- Religion and crime
- Do atheists commit less vicious sex crimes?
Previous post: Brian Leiter on the Analytic/Continental Distinction
Next post: Language in Thought and Action