Relevant to the Kalam Cosmological Argument: Unchanging Time and Infinite Past.
I added 6 more debates to the Debates Page.
You can download the first 5 pages of my in-progress book Ethics and Superintelligence here.
Morality in the Real World will be on hiatus for a couple weeks again. Gotta do more research!
- Free book on the psychology of the religious right in America: The Authoritarians by Bob Altemeyer.
- Hot chick hides camera on her ass, films everyone staring at her amazing ass.
- “It’ll never work!” A collection of quotes from experts who were wrong.
- The Wason Selection Task and the Limits of Human Philosophical Cognition.
- The brain can easily be tricked into thinking that it suddenly includes artificial objects or inhabits another body.
- A great overview of one of my favorite musical artists: Amon Tobin.
- Is this the start of a second dot-com bubble?
- The science of sexual orientation.
- I gotta say, it’s really hard to dislike Lady Gaga. I’m not gonna try.
- The Arab revolutions were launched by a fruit vendor who set himself on fire in front of a government building.
- Paralyzed people can now write papers and drive wheelchairs by direct thought.
- If thought and emotion occur in supernatural minds, why can we read them directly from brain scans?
- Khan Academy is only getting better. This is the future of education (I hope).
- Why did nobody tell me about Google Art Project?
- The Onion: NASA completes 52-year mission to find and kill God.
- Most ridiculously awesome steadicam shot ever.