I wrote (with some help!) a Singularity FAQ for the Machine Intelligence Research Institute’s website.
Yes, Conversations from the Pale Blue Dot will return, hopefully before the end of the year.
- Dave Meslin TED video: The antidote to apathy.
- What is moral realism?
- The science of why we don’t believe in science.
- Good interview with Michael Anissimov on the risks of artificial intelligence.
- “Due to the high number of students that are feigning illness to play Portal 2, there will be no class tomorrow.”
- A summary of how economists think you should invest.
Previous post: Meta-ethics: Railton’s Moral Reductionism (part 2)
Next post: Meta-ethics: Jackson’s Moral Functionalism