You can take part in round 2 of the Ideological Turing Test.
Paper of the day, exciting and readable: Hutter, Open Problems in Universal Induction and Intelligence (2009)
- The world’s most important 6-second drum loop?
- Impasse: A fun, minimalist logic game.
- Concepts, cognition, and anthropomorphism.
- Argument mapping in strategic planning.
- Organizations focused on the ethics and safety of future technologies.
- Trailer for ‘John Carter’ (of Mars). From director of ‘Finding Nemo’ and ‘WALL-E’.
- The Onion: To spur coupling, the National Dating Agency has lowered standards to include gambling addicts and the morbidly obese.
Previous post: Reading Yudkowsky, part 55