Two major new Less Wrong posts:
- Are Deontological Moral Judgments Rationalizations?
- A Crash Course in the Neuroscience of Human Motivation (2o pages, lots of pictures)
- Why spaced repetition works for learning new material.
- How to write faster.
- 8 Ways to Spot a Mediocre Scientist.
- Spray-on clothing.
- Warren Buffet: ‘Stop Coddling the Super-Rich‘.
- The shrinking of the Aral Sea has left behind a desert full of shipwrecks.
Previous post: Why I Don’t Care about Atheism vs. Theism Arguments Anymore
Next post: Reading Yudkowsky, part 66