On this blog I write about philosophy of religion and ethics. Sometimes I argue, sometimes I reflect, sometimes I post a funny video. But one of my main tasks is to assist my readers in thinking about these issues for themselves; to make the task of philosophy easier, whatever your conclusions.
To this end, I regularly post under the category of Resources, which includes helpful lists of philosophers, philosophy journals, gods, other people’s writings, audio downloads, useful software, debates, and more.
I also write helpful bibliographies for certain subjects, and link to electronic copies of as many articles on the subject as possible. These are invaluable to any student of that subject. (At least, they have been invaluable to me.) I usually focus on the very latest and greatest articles on the subject – not ancient works that have been superseded or improved upon in recent decades.
Here, then, is an index of all the bibliographies available on this site:
- a bibliography of hundreds of papers and books by 200+ living philosophers of religion
- a bibliography of Alvin Plantinga’s Free Will Defense
- a bibliography on William Lane Craig’s Kalam Cosmological Argument
- a bibliography of arguments for and against Christian Theism
- a bibliography of complexity and simplicity, in both philosophy and science
- a bibliography on intelligent design
- a bibliography of the New Atheists and their critics
- a bibliography on divine simplicity
- a bibliography on the historical origins of Islam
- a bibliography for all the great books and articles mentioned in Richard Carrier’s Sense & Goodness Without God
- a bibliography of book-length smackdowns of Christian apologists
(more to come)