Today I interview Bible scholar Bob Price, whom I interviewed earlier here. Among other things, we discuss:
- Are the gospels historically reliable?
- Did Jesus fulfill Old Testament prophecies of a Jewish Messiah?
- What does archaeology have to say about the historical Jesus?
- How strong is the historical case for the Resurrection?
Download CPBD episode 054 with Bob Price. Total time is 55:32.
Links for things we discussed:
- Strobel, The Case for Christ
- Josephus on Jesus
- Peregrinus, Apollonius of Tyana
- William F. Albright
- Thomas L. Thompson, Niels Peter Lemche
- Salm, The Myth of Nazareth
- The Mishnah
- James Charlesworth
- Albert Schweitzer
- Jesus and Mo (here is the one Bob mentioned)
- J.P. Holding’s chapter-by-chapter response to Price’s book