Today I interview philosopher David Basinger. Among other things, we discuss:
- Open theism and its critics
- The nature of miracles
For this episode, my own voice recorded poorly, but as usual I speak very little and David’s voice recorded well.
Download CPBD episode 050 with David Basinger. Total time is 45:59.
Links for things we discussed:
- Open theism
- Theological determinism, free will theism, process theism
- Present knowledge, simple foreknowledge, and middle knowledge
- Divine Foreknowledge: Four Views
- Bill Hasker, Richard Rice, Clark Pinnock, John Sanders
- Thomas Aquinas (Aristotlean Christianity), Augustine (Platonic Christianity)
- Process theism
- Hume on miracles
Next post: Naturalism of the Gaps